Corona Virus Symptoms and useful links
If your child is unwell or displaying any symptoms, keep them at home and seek advice from NHS on 111.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus are: (NHS)
· continuous cough
· fever/high temperature (37.8C or greater)
· loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste (anosmia)
A new continuous cough is where you:
· have a new cough that’s lasted for an hour
· have had 3 or more episodes of coughing in 24 hours
· are coughing more than usual
Please find below links to NHS Inform, Grampian Coronavirus Assistance Hub and Scottish Government Updates.