Free School Meals
Pupils are eligible for free school meals if their parents or carers receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, with an income of less than £16,105
- Both Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit with an income of up to £7,330
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit with a monthly earned income from your employer of not more than £610
- Universal Credit, with a single parent/carer working less than 16 hours per week with an annual earned income from employment of less than £16,105
- Universal Credit, with both parents/carers working less than 24 hours per week with an annual earned income from employment of less than £16,105
Applications for free school meals are made online and you will need to create an account. For each child who is registered for free school meals we receive Pupil Equity Funding for the school, so please register if you are eligible.
Please use the link below to apply.